ASISTAL Bulgaria was established in 2013. The company is a subsidiary of ASISTAL Aluminum, and is in possession of one of the newest and most modern production facilities for extrusion and follow-up processing of aluminum profiles. We have been holding top market positions in the Balkan markets, Africa, Asia and the Near East for 20 years now.
The plant consists of:
1.Three extrusion lines;
2. A matrix workshop for maintenance and manufacturing of molds;
3. Workshop for dust blasted painting of profiles, having the newest Compact type techology – a highly productive line with high energy efficiency and end product of high quality, as well as low production costs;
4. Profile anodizing / eloxation:
- processing of up to 1 000 000 kg per month;
- a fully automated line;
- coating thickness of up to 25 microns;
- colour stability;
- mat finishing options.
Environmental protection is among the company’s most important missions. We have a wastewater treatment line, implementing wastewater reuse, which is in compliance with the latest European standards and requirements. The purification facilities have a capacity of 15 m³/hour or 360 m³/day.
In manufacture of doors and windows the systems are generally divided into two groups: cold profiles and thermal profiles. These groups, in turn, are classified as ordinary or mini, with a normal opening or sliding, with a round or straight design, with a standard casing or a PVC window casing.
There are also other types of profile systems, used for:
- structural or semi-structural suspended facades;
- concertina glazing systems for balconies;
- window display systems;
- commercial furniture systems;
- railing profiles in different styles and of various application;
- anti-insect grid profiles - stationary, roller, sliding, or with a normal opening;
- profiles for blinds and persiennes;
- external window-sill boards;
- a wide range of standard profiles: boxes, pipes, L-shaped steel profiles, T-shaped steel profiles, lamellas.
On account of its contemporary anodizing line and matrix range, the plant is also a desired partner to:
- companies in the advertising line of business – internal and external advertisement profiles;
- in the manufacture of side panels for TIR trailers;
- in refrigeration industry – display case profiles;
- in furniture industry companies – door profiles and chamfer profiles;
- in the manufacture of heating aluminum radiators, etc.
We fulfill special orders, such as flloor and moulding transition strips, profiles for the manufacture of hinges and handles, decoration profiles, etc.